BIG CHOP ROLLING PIN.
Big Chop is famous for providing high quality handmade Tasmanian Timber chopping /presentation boards, knife blocks, salt and pepper grinders, and timber nurturing cream.
Now the tradition continues with the launch of our hand turned rolling pin.
Like all our products, we source premium timbers that are responsibly harvested and our skilled artisans then “turn” these timbers into rolling pins that harness the natural beauty of the woods.
Big Chop rolling pin measures 430mm long and is made from a selection of these stunning Tasmanian Timbers:
- Tasmanian Blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Dark brown, often with narrow bands of lighter colour.
- Sometimes reddish streaks are also present.
- Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii)
- Rich red to reddish brown and orange tones.
- Celery Top Pine (Phyllocladus aspleniifolius)
- Pale yellow and darkens to a mellow rose gold hue over time.